Well, Maybe THIS is Trendy...
For over a year, I have successfully resisted Blogrolling and its ilk. Why? Because it is important to me to geographically orient my links, so I end up hard-coding them and categorizing them myself. (I know just enough html to do that.)

The only problem is that the link categorizations may be inaccurate. I know Inland Empress is still in the Inland Empire, and last I checked Vadergrrrl was still ranting in Washington, but I can't guarantee that everything on the left is accurate. (Or on the right, either.)

However, I did move Genetic Mishap out of California and into her own category in British Columbia. I haven't been in British Columbia since 1980 - perhaps it might have changed a wee bit since then - but I hope she's doing well up there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog