Hungry Like The Wolf
One post (presumably) eaten and lost forever (if you're interested in Christopher Riv's indoor air needs, do a search - or don't). [OE UPDATE: The post was merely pining for the fjords.]

Meanwhile, the latest in cluelessness has been reported by DaGoddess:


From my Aussie (Brisbane) friend Pat:

Last month I flew to Perth to attend a conference. The meeting went very well and was over all too soon. On the return flight I stopped over a couple of days at Canberra to catch up with local workers, then flew on to Brisbane. After disembarking at Brisbane, I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the bloke there that my bags never showed up. He smiled and told me not to worry because they were "trained professionals and I was in good hands".

"Now," he asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"

I got the bags later, but what worried me most, even more than the lost bags, was that this bloke probably votes....



Ouch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog