On Hats


Two "Music Man" performances today, which means (counting the first one) that three performances are done, and there's only one more left.

While waiting for one of my entrances, one of the stage crew said to me, "They must give you the top hat roles."

For my current role of Mayor Shinn, I'm wearing a big black top hat, which is taller than the hats worn by all the other cast members. (Size matters?)

The stagehand remarked that I had worn a top hat in my last role. I didn't recall wearing a hat, but I guess I did. I'll have to look at the pictures. Perhaps those Phillies Blunts erased some brain cells.

In fact, I'm sure I lost some brain cells somewhere. Between performances, I spent over a minute frantically looking for my hat...then realized that I was wearing it.

So, if you wanna buy theatrical hats, here's a place you can go. With groovy music to boot.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog