Coincidence? Mebbe.


Earlier this week I was reading a book by Kim "Howard" Johnson. Tonight I read this post from Jimmy Akin:


Zarqawi An Ex-Terrorist?
(Jimmy Akin)

I'm starting to think that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi may be dead....

So where's Zarqawi?

I'm thinking that he may have shuffled himself off this mortal coil, joined the infernal choir invisible, and become an ex-terrorist....



Well, I had to post this comment:


But we haven't answered the most important question. If Al has slipped the mortal coil, what is he pining for? The dunes?


If this post doesn't make sense to you, then go become a lumberjack or sumfin.

P.S. According to Kim "Howard" Johnson, the sketch in question was actually recycled from an earlier bit that involved a malfunctioning car, and a salesman that claimed that all of the problems were natural and could be expected, especially in a new car.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog