Non-Trendiness Does Not Belong in the Technoblog


I was reading the Inland Empress blog entry It's a small Google Earth after all. I've read it before, but usually I read it at work. This evening I was reading it from home, which prompted me to say to myself, "Self, why don't you go ahead and download that Google Earth thingie and get it over with?"

So I finally did it (downloading YAGB), and I've spent most of the evening entering driving directions and using Google Earth to travel along the route, 2500 feet overhead at a 45 degree angle. In fact, just before I started typing this post, I was starting a cross-country trip. However, I didn't get much farther than Indio when I discovered that I couldn't travel and post simultaneously.

Certainly worth a play or two.

[OE 11/24 - Here's what DOES belong in the Ontario Technoblog.]

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In which we enter the alternative universe in which police always believe dreadlocked individuals

If at first you don't succeed...