Non-Trendiness Does Not Belong in the Technoblog


I was reading the Inland Empress blog entry It's a small Google Earth after all. I've read it before, but usually I read it at work. This evening I was reading it from home, which prompted me to say to myself, "Self, why don't you go ahead and download that Google Earth thingie and get it over with?"

So I finally did it (downloading YAGB), and I've spent most of the evening entering driving directions and using Google Earth to travel along the route, 2500 feet overhead at a 45 degree angle. In fact, just before I started typing this post, I was starting a cross-country trip. However, I didn't get much farther than Indio when I discovered that I couldn't travel and post simultaneously.

Certainly worth a play or two.

[OE 11/24 - Here's what DOES belong in the Ontario Technoblog.]

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog