Peter Pan


From pixyland:


Hello, and welcome to my Home page. I've created this site to share a little about myself with friends, both old and new. I must confess at the outset that this certainly qualifies as a "vanity page", and is full of graphics and text about me! Yes, Peter Pan is a character known for vanity, but that is not my main intent! Rather, it is intended to Reach out to other like minded souls, potential new friends, and others who believe in magic and diversity, while having some fun.

I also started this site so that Tinkerbell would have an easier time finding me! . So first of all I should say that I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I'm 51, but I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully as you can see from my photo!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. But "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly androgynous, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind....

I've many hobbies and interests including Music (guitarist), electronics, Computer programming, and I generally like anything creative. In fact, I've just released my first music CD! I also like science fiction/fantasy as well as comedy, fantasy, action-adventure films, and even well done "tear jerker" movies. I'm not super active, but I do like long walks in the woods or on the beach, and bicycling. I also LOVE to dance, though I must confess my dancing is indeed very silly!...

I'm also a very spiritually active person, and have created another site called Through the Cracks Ministries. It's purpose is to demonstrate how loving God really is, and help people who wish to truly verify His existence for themselves. I guarantee that if you seek the God of love, but can't stand religion, you will be blessed by this site.



Note to self: read Randy Constan's spiritual journey, which proceeds through LSD, Jehovah's Witnesses, hair length, gay acceptance of pixies, marriage, and Wayne Monbelau (whoever he is).

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog