Random Sisters...Random Wardrobe Fight

From Contact Music:


Pop beauty JESSICA SIMPSON is locked in an ongoing wardrobe row with her younger sister ASHLEY....

Jessica says, "Oh my gosh, she steals my clothes all the time. I steal hers. We fight about it.

"You know, every time I get something new, it disappears.

"She comes over to my house without me knowing and it's gone. I go back to her house when she's not there and take it back."



Regarding Jessica and the anorexia rumors:


I'm not anorexic, I'm from Texas! Are there anorexics in Texas?


Meanwhile, Melissa compares Jessica and Paris Hilton, thinking little of either of them:


The one show that is always on is The O'Reilly Factor....[L]ast night they had this lady that works at the magazine Ad Week talking about Paris Hilton's new Carl's Jr ad. Oh, Paris Hilton. Let me say that there are a few people in this world that I think are truly overrated - she is sooo one of them. She looks like a giant anorexic chihuahua. Where else but in our society can we reward someone for flaunting her bony frame with pieces of cloth strategically placed, for glamorizing being a ditz (thanks to Jessica Simpson for this one too), and milking the inheritance that her parents created. It has spoiled brat written all over it. I cant believe that Carl's Jr stooped that low....So [O'Reilly] invites this lady to talk about it and she starts saying how it was a great marketing ploy because you are paying her to do exactly what she's good ad - being suggestive, because, after all, that is her skill set....


Since we're talking about sisters, what's Nicky up to?


British soccer god David Beckham left the normally unflappable Bungalow 8 crowd agog Tuesday night. Becks posed for pictures and chatted with fans (including Nicky Hilton) till 3 a.m. Meanwhile, British tabloids are frothing over the diamond earring that the footballer's 2-year-old son, Romeo, is sporting. Beckham says he and wife, Victoria, "had it done for a long, long time. We think it looks good"...


I'd go on and talk about Greg and Bryant Gumbel, but I don't have the time.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog