Daily Dancer Causes Marital Discord


Rut roh:


For the last few days my mom has a new hobby, watching someone dance on a blog called Daily Dancer on my computer, but I don't know for how long, because my dad does not like her staring at Daily Dancers Butt, just his butt, and maybe Gorillas, I think. Just a few minutes ago we was watching Daily Dancers dance in a new video, then dad walked into the room because he herd the music, but he didn't dance, just got mad at mom because she was staring at Daily Dancer shaking his Big Butt in his new video, but I think everything will be ok, because dad has a big butt to, just looks a little different, because I think his butt goes right up to his neck.

Anyways, mom is really looking forward to Daily dancer dance to a song called Big Butts by Sir Mix-a-Lot, because that's one of moms favorite songs, and she has a big butt to, but not as big as dads, or long....



The British Sun has also covered Daily Dancer:


A WACKY self-confessed computer geek has been entertaining thousands of internet surfers - with his dancing skills.

The American joker - who calls himself Daily Dancer - posts a new clip of himself throwing shapes on his blog every morning.

Web users have been flocking to his site to request tracks for him to perform a barmy boogie to.

So far he has danced to hits including Abba's Dancing Queen, Baha Men's Who Let The Dogs Out and Aqua's Barbie Girl....



Anyway, I was reluctant to blog about a particular observation. Someone from New Jersey beat me to the punch:


did anyone else notice that poo stain on the floor in almost every video. someone send the guy some carpet cleaner.


Now to be honest, I didn't think it was a poo stain - he seems to be clean, and his girlfriend would leave him if it were a poo stain - but whatever it is, it's the secret highlight of many of the videos.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog