National Confess Something on Your Blog Week


Hot Librarian has started this. After making several confessions on her blog (primarily for things she did in elementary school), she stated the following:


Now I'm going to ask you for some class participation. You need to confess something and then give me all the credit for starting National Confess Something on Your Blog Week. Your mission is to confess (something good and juicy, that will amuse me) and then you need to link back to me whilst praising my goodness and mercy for giving you something to write about. I mean, first I gave you a Scientology meme - A MEME for god's sake! - (meme is just one of the worst words ever) - and now I'm handing you this opportunity. It's gold.


So, what am I willing to confess?

I PRANK PHONE CALLED GEORGE WASHINGTON IN ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA...AND LATER MET HIM.

Yes, I found George Washington's name in a phone book and prank called him. And yes, I met him later (I think he was a Boy Scout leader, if I remember correctly).

Betcha didn't know George Washington was black.

Well, that's all I'm willing to confess at this point. But I have a few more days, I guess.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

thehotlibrarian said…
Thank you for obeying me.
Ontario Emperor said…
I had to. I was scared of you.

Although I don't know why I was scared. I don't wear a bra, so you can't pick on me. Nyah nyah nyah.

Popular posts from this blog