I Only Know What I Read On My Computer - Will Rogers IV

I have decided that Blogpatrol is a hotbed or rumors, innuendo, misinformation, and outright anomalies of truth. Take my recent hits, please:


10/06/2005 09:47:39 kylie minogue and endorsing breast cancer (Google)


For the record, I seriously doubt that Kylie Minogue ENDORSES breast cancer. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say she is completely OPPOSED to it.


10/06/2005 10:09:09 "ANDREW SICILIANO" TERMINATED (Google)


Unless there's something new I don't know about, Siciliano has not been terminated in any sense of the word. Just because you're not on the air in Los Angeles any more doesn't mean that your show has been completely cancelled, or that a hit man has murdered you.


10/06/2005 10:41:53 tony bruno, fox radio (Google)


I assume that this is a historical (an historical?) search (I need Tara's help here), but the search term could be misinterpreted. For the record, Bruno has not worked for Fox Sports Radio for several months.


10/06/2005 13:47:52 kristal fernandez (Google)


Are we talking about the audio engine, the satellite television sales outlet, the bath and beauty products, the hotel, the thing in a European language, or the wine (spelled "Cristal")? Or perhaps you meant something else.


10/06/2005 14:20:42 actress "tom delay" "emilio estevez" staff (Google)


Tom DeLay is not an actress. He is a Congressman. Although one t-shirt producer wishes otherwise. (Here we go again.)

Technorati Tags: Not in use; Technorati is not logging new entries to this blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog