Novel Uses of Technology, Entry 254

You'll understand why I don't add this blog to my Blogrolling list - I suspect that after a while, it won't be updated any more.

This is an entire blog that Mrs. K. McLay created to sell her 1995 Gulfstream Seahawk mobile home.


For Sale:
1995 Gulfstream Seahawk
$13,500.00 (low blue book)
*************************

Features:

30 foot 5th wheel.
Fiberglass Exterior.
Power slide-out in living-room.
17 foot awning.
Air-conditioning & heating centrally ducted.
1000 watt power inverter.
Electric jacks in front, scissor jacks in back.
Private full size bedroom with regular size mattress (sleeps 2).
Power roof vent with rain sensor in bedroom.
Full size bathroom & shower with large tub.
Skylight in shower.
T.V. antenna with booster.
AM/FM cassette stereo.
Lots of storage, in and outside.
Sofa sleeper in living-room (sleeps 2).

Appliances:

Gas grill cook top/oven
10 cubic foot refrigerator and freezer (gas or electric)
Microwave oven
10 gallon water heater (gas or electric)

Additionally...

Statefarm insurance and Allstate insurance will cover the 5th Wheel for around $100-$150 for 6 months of coverage with comp and collision. Prices vary with in this quote depending on insurance company, driving record, and vehicle used to tow. A quote any higher than these prices is incorrect.
Hitch is not included
Everything you see inside the 5th wheel is included except me. :)



Whatever happened to selling these things on eBay? Well, Mrs. K, I wish you the best of luck...

oempomeme: What are your car radio presets?

Technorati Tags:

Comments

prudhoeman said…
I actually didn't want to blog the trailer but after posting ads in the classifieds at various places online my email was bombarded with spammers, hoaxers, whatever they were. So I thought by creating a blog I could direct the people I choose to the blog from those calling me - and get rid of the classified ads. Adding the trailer to ebay when you live in Alaska isn't practical.

Didn't expect anyone to find it so quick. As for not being updated after sometime.... If my husband doesn't change it over to his personal blog after the trailer is sold we will be deleting the blog. I hope this clears everything up for you. My intention wasn't to bother anyone or abuse blogger, I am truly sorry if this upsets or has offended you.

God Bless
Ontario Emperor said…
Just to clarify, this doesn't upset me at all, and it's not considered "abuse" of blogger. I just found it interesting that a blog was used for this purpose.

As for how I found it - apparently someone was at your blog, pushed the "next blog" button on Blogger, and ended up at my blog. I have a couple of programs that record how people get to my blog, and one of them showed that someone got here from your blog.

The ebay comment was a joke - it seems that everyone sells EVERYTHING on ebay, so why not a trailer?

In addition, your blog isn't the only blog of a temporary nature. Someone created a satirical blog that was supposedly an account of Pat O'Brien's recent stay in rehab; once O'Brien left rehab, the blog updates ended.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in selling your trailer. Unfortunately, I don't know any Alaskan bloggers who might be interested. Perhaps my readers might.

-Ontario Emperor

Popular posts from this blog