Well, HE's Not Feeling Krystal Fernandez

As Van Earl Wright prepares to go off the air in Los Angeles (with a hard G), Baseball Toaster dumps on Krystal Fernandez, not even bothering to mention her by name:


Fox Sports Extravaganza- Van Earl Wright...... CNN..............Headline.......Sports. This was the highlight of this guy's career. I like Andrew Siciliano and thought he had great chemistry with Tony Bruno. Fox has decided to add chicks to a couple of their shows to which I would offer--WHY? I would consider myself unique in that I enjoy talking to women about sports, unlike most guys who would rather they never utter a word on the subject.

Having mentioned my enlightened thoughts on the subject of women and athletic conversation, let me also throw out the caveat that women should not be doing sports radio, as they don't have the knowledge or the voice to do it. Sorry, but it makes me want to turn the channel. I never got the whole Flabbiest Sports Babe phenomenom, as I thought she was just a big-mouth with little to offer. I have no problem with women doing sports highlights on TV, but they shouldn't be breaking down male sports.



Ironically, the show seems to be utilizing Fernandez more (especially in the "What's Up, What's Happening, What's Going On" segment), and when I was able to hear KAVL through the static a few days ago, it sounds like Fernandez does the sports news (at least on KAVL) every 20 minutes. You gotta admit, it's better than Vic the Brick Jacobs doing stock reports ("Microsoft investors...feeling you!").

oempomeme: What are your car radio presets?

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog