Krystal Fernandez Confuses Paris Hilton's Body with Tony Stewart's Body - Van Earl Wright Resolves Confusion

Well, now I get my Morning Extravaganza fix from printed sources:


Later, Krystal asked Tony about the Mr. Clean carwash he will be participating in on Wednesday...

Krystal Fernandez: I was going to ask you if you were going to pull a Paris Hilton (referring to her sexy Carl's Jr. commercial) when you're washing those cars? Did you see that commercial yet?

Tony Stewart: I have, and have you seen my figure versus hers?

Van Earl Wright: Very good point Tony Stewart.

Tony Stewart: I'm like a beached whale compared to Paris Hilton. I'm not going even try and top her. I'm going to let her do her thing....

The FOX Morning Extravaganza with Van Earl Wright is the flagship product of the FOX Sports Radio Network. The show is carried on over 110 affiliates across the country from 9 a.m.- noon Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Van Earl, Andrew Siciliano, and Krystal Fernandez give the national audience an incredibly entertaining spin on the biggest stories in sports while also speaking to its most influential and important personalities.



Incidentally, Rate It All has a category for sports radio personalities. Tony Bruno is one of the highest rated (4.53 out of 5 from 93 raters). Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd are twoard the bottom of the pack.

P.S. You can also rate Los Angeles religions.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog