Ending on a Happy Note (Stealing the Outline Idea)
I. I haven't tried for any fake blog awards yet

A. I didn't bother to post the link.
B. I don't think.

II. But I'll claim this comment from Yoj as an official "award":


OE- You are officially hysterical in this comment.


III. Context

A. This was in response to a post that she entered in outline form.
B. My response which was also entered in outline form.
C. I guess Yoj thought it was "witty."
D. I guess the heat in the South has warped her definition of "wit" so that ANYTHING is passable.

IV. Hiding Eyes

A. Yoj hides her eyes.
B. Professional photographers use the same look.
C. But I still don't like it.


Just out of curiosity, how many people like the "one eye visible, one eye covered" look? My personal view is if someone like Heidi has beautiful eyes, I'd prefer to see both of them. (I guess I'm an "eyes" man rather than a "hair" man.)...


V. I have to go to bed. Good night.

oempomeme: What are your car radio presets?

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
This, by the way, is Heidi's photoblog, Beau Monde.
Ontario Emperor said…
You haven't ever heard that r&b song "Say my name, say my name"?

When typing, I create all my links in straight html (except for the links at the footers of my messages, which are part of my post template). Therefore, if I type

This is for [less than sign]a href="http://y.20q.net/"[greater than sign]Yoj[less than sign]/a[greater than sign] to see how this works.

I get

This is for Yoj to see how this works.

P.S. Only Southern California Quakers are whitty. (Bad joke.)

Popular posts from this blog