More Video, With a Really Short Skirt
I have previously posted links to the Candice Michelle Beckman Super Bowl and post Super Bowl videos for godaddy.com (the "Nikki Cappelli" videos), so I guess it's fair that I post another commercial video link:

Colin Mochrie as the Nabisco Snack Fairy



P.S. I arrived at this link after surfing to Tara Lynn Johnson's blog. She has a birthday coming up soon, I hear. But her birthday is not to be confused with her blogiversary. (Oops, I still haven't figured out how to do that cruise.)

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
Mochrie, like Jim Belushi, has an "everyman" quality about him that makes him appealing. While Wayne Brady can belt out a song in a second with no apparent effort whatsoever, Mochrie's verbal stumbles attract all sorts of attention. Unfortunately, it obscures his real talents (if you listen, you'll discover that he has a nice singing voice, for example).

Popular posts from this blog