And Now, A Poem


I Am
by The Aggregate Kid


i am like a dove.

i wish i was thrown into by a
horrible stranger i fell on torture
mountain, just inches from, the
freedon to come, where we can have a
life lived on unspoken lies.
sometimes i think of the moon light,
thinking about you if only told you
to hug me and kiss me on the
verge of tears, slowly, she fades
away her fears.

spring is sudden allergies of doom!

everyday i seem to think of how long
it has all that! some might
think you live to torcher me i
change my wayz everyday to keep the
sorrows and sadness away.

be happy, and plan not to tell
you, so many clues together i
must prepare for strife. dreams i
dream of hate learn the simple
joys of a dove.

i only do this because,
sometimes, dispite my whole big group
of friends, i feel everyday,
the feel of cheat, as i look up
to me and you need to but it
would get worst - didnt listen and
worst came ........



This was generated by the Adolescent Poetry Generator.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog