Fun With Google Maps II
This is a shameless (or shameful - what's the dif?) attempt to influence the Google Maps results for the search ontario emperor ontario california. Specifically, I'd like the "ontario emperor ontario california" search to explicitly link to more of the locations that I have mentioned in the blog.

So, here are some things that I've previously posted (in my "Ontario Empoblog") about Tequila Hoppers, 60 North Mountain Avenue, Upland, California 91786:

February 25, 2004:


...On February 18 I finally made it to Tequila Hoppers, formally signed up OEMPER as an NTN Players Plus member, and got in a couple of trivia games....

The location of Tequila Hoppers has a history of having tenants stay for a bit, then close down. Hopefully Tequila Hoppers will stay a bit longer....



September 1, 2004:


(For the record, I am presently in 9th place at Tequila Hoppers with 69,400 Players Plus points.)


October 2, 2004:


71. Sung karaoke Most recently at Tequila Hoppers


January 31, 2005:


(Ironically, I ran into a Farrah at Tequila Hoppers on Saturday (finally played NTN for the first time this year), but she was a brunette.)


I haven't played since that Saturday in January, but I'm still in 12th place. Who'd have thunk it?

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
Well, this blog entry is now tracked by Google, but Tequila Hoppers doesn't show up on an "ontario emperor" map. Apparently an additional process needs to take place to get things onto Google Local. However, let it be known that the Ontario Empoblog, written by Ontario Emperor, does discuss Tequila Hoppers, 60 North Mountain Avenue, Upland CA 91786.

Technorati Tags: tequilahoppers

Popular posts from this blog