Say It Ain't So
You can set up a blog for your pet.


Fuzzster.com (BETA), where our fuzzy pets can meet other fuzzy pets and owners! Invite your friends and their fuzzy pets to join, and meet other interesting people with pets just like you.


And some pets are already posting in their blogs.

Mar 21, 2005 5:25 p.m. - I think I’ll....
take a nap. Just got back from a walk with mommy and Tonka! I’m exhausted! *yawns* I’m going lay down on the sofa. Call me when dinner is ready!


Mar 29, 2005 9:22 a.m. - Mummy says I should say Hi
Hello to all the animals who use this blog thingy. I’m Hol and Mummy set this up for me so I can share my ’paws for’ thoughts with the world. I can mostly be found lounging on Mummy’s bed (if not my own), chasing sunbeams and playing with my toys. I really like going into the woods and sniffing everything I find. I’ve got a doggy friend called Bingo (who is a border terrier) and he lives very close to me. I like his smell a lot and Mummy thinks we’ll get married sometime. I’m not sure about the wedding dress/veil idea but Mummy thinks it would look really cute on me, especially next to Bingo in a tux and bow tie. He is a very handsome chap... Anyway, I’m off to bury my treat. Catch ya later!


And, if the Joy of Tech is right, it won't end there:


Current JoyPoll results for 301 entries:

Which pet blog would you want to read?
  • Cat blog, ... I bet the cat couldn't care less whether you did or not. 304 100%

  • Dog blog, ... just make sure to reward him... good blog! good blog! 110 36%

  • Pet fish blog, ... "Today I reached the Great Glass Barrier again. I pushed all day, I think it moved. Will continue tomorrow." 64 21%

  • Pet reptile/amphibian blog, ... "I had nice day in the sun, but I'm getting a little cold now... zzzzzzzz." 51 16%

  • Chia Pet blog, ... "today I sprouted an idea..." 97 32%

  • Pet rock blog, ... "this past century I just kinda took it easy... settled a bit..." 145 48%

  • I'm already reading my animal's blog, ... is that what you call your Significant Other? 135 44%

  • My cat told me not to vote. 156 51%


May not add up to exactly 100% due to rounding, and dander.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog