Deblogpatrolling Candice Michelle Beckman

05/04/2005 22:43:46 "godaddy girl" barefoot (Google)


Methinks I've been searched by a fetishist. The searcher must be awfully jealous of the Import Tuner interviewer who touched Candice's feet:




2NR: Oh, don't make me make you. What's you're favorite food?

CM: Persian. I like beef and chicken Koobideh (kabobs). It's marinated, a little bit of oil, really juicy...mmmm. Oh and some basalmic rice! I've had it four times this week! I go to this place called Darya's in Los Angeles. Its close to home on Santa Monica at Bundy.

2NR: Sounds really good.

CM: It's sooo good! You want to try it now, don't you?

2NR: You got me. Lets eat! I'd love to try some of your Koobideh. But first, tell me about this foot modeling stuff you've done. And let me take a look at that clomper of yours. (I grab her foot expecting something really unkempt but it's baby-butt soft and, I'm no expert, it may have been the nicest model foot I'd ever touched) How does a person walk up to you, see your face, your bod, and locks onto your feet?

CM: I don't understand it either. I work for a website made for guys that have foot fetishes. They'll do different things with my feet. Shoots would be with shoes, socks, or even stockings. But my favorite is "Dirty Feet." I walk barefoot outside then come in to get my feet shot. I love it. It's so much fun! They've got different poses for feet. This one's a "Toe Spread" , "Scrunched Toes" , and this one is called the "Arlington Arch" . Some guy named it and it stuck--the Arlington Arch! The members are really into feet. The guys that run the company make good money. Funny thing is now, when I go to clubs or restaurants, I start to notice nice feet too. It doesn't turn me on but I start to notice good from bad. You MUST get a pedicure!

2NR: I can tell you this: I don't know what a good foot looks like, but I'm pretty sure I can tell you what bad feet would look like. Before modeling did you go to school?

CM: I've been really busy but I only have two years left. I want to travel and do something with marketing in the fitness or cosmetics industries. I know I don't want to do sales.



Well, I have one thing in common with Candice - and it's not my feet. Turns out that I have also been to Darya, but to the one in Orange, California. And I have the Chicken Koobideh whenever I go.

Bob Parsons, do you need me for a commercial?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog