No Type, Sherlock

Courtesy the Inland Empress and PsychoToddler, I have found the following entry from petrean.net. To avoid offending sensitive persons, I will not reproduce the graphic in this blog entry; you have to click on the link.


In what was a very amusing end to the evening yesterday, it was brought to my attention that there exists a scale for categorising stools. In other words, there exists an official means for determining what kind of faeces you're responsible for....It's called the "Bristol Scale for Stool Form"....

[graphic]


...I think this would be fantastic if someone with more graphics skills than me could hack up a nice poster with suitably changed captions, along the lines of "When the shit hits the fan... find out what kind you've got!"...



This is fair warning to my blog readers - if I cryptically refer to "Type 1" or "Type 7" or "long transit" or "short transit," come back here for the explanation.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

gg said…
100 hours! That's like a week, I cannot believe digestion ever takes that long. And you gotta remember that all the other food you ate over the last 100 hours is still in you. Eww.

Popular posts from this blog