I Have A Kroger Case ID!!!
After my initial post (see [1] [2] for subsequent posts) regarding Ralphs playing Christmas music in their stores in early October, I filled in the form at http://www.kroger.com/customercomments.htm.

I just checked my Ontario Emperor e-mail account and found the following reply. I'm certain that Ginger is in David Dillon's office right now, correcting the problem, and that Case Id 2026798 will be prominently displayed in the next Kroger annual report ("We respond to customer concerns").


Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:56:33 -0400
From:
To:
Subject: Case Id 2026798

Dear Ontario:

Thank you for contacting Ralphs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your concerns with your local Ralphs store.

We are committed to providing you with the most enjoyable shopping experience possible and your comments provide us the opportunity to evaluate, address, and correct any inconvenience we may have caused. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department or division for further review.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We invite you to contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Ginger
Consumer Response Representative
Ref: #2026798

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
1 1/2 business days to come up with a canned letter?

Perhaps the other bloggers will have better results.
Anonymous said…
I'm so proud of you, OE! Hope you have better luck than the unions did.

-Anne
Ontario Emperor said…
That reminds me - I need my equivalent to the catchy union slogans such as "One day longer, one day stronger." Allow me to momentarily brainstorm...

I'm stuck. Contest time.

Popular posts from this blog