Self-Inflicted Torture
One of the systems that I access electronically requires that I change my password periodically. During the last password change, I based the new password on a particular song. Obviously I can't tell you the song or else you may be able to access the system. However, suffice it to say that the song is not a new song, and in fact sounds older than it actually is, with a music hall feel.

Problem: every time I access this system, I think of the song.

Problem: I access this system a lot.

Problem: that song is therefore going through my head for many of my waking hours.

Of course, I could change the password again, but it's troublesome to change passwords for this system. So I'll live with it until I'm forced to change...several months from now.

Argh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog