Satan?
I've continued the thread that I started elsewhere. In response to a post on the Isn't She Lovely blog about someone modifying a Bush picture to look like Satan, I wrote the following:


Actually, the incident raises a larger question - can one side or the other side claim to represent the exclusively Christian view?

Those who draw devil horns on Bush pictures can assert that he is not representing Christ's admonitions to turn the other cheek, feed the hungry, take care of the poor, etc.

Those who draw devil horns on Kerry pictures can assert that he promotes numerous violations of the Ten Commandments, including sexual sins, murder, ad nauseum.

I am so thankful that my God is not bound by our silly insignificant political controversies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog