Fill in the Blank Story
Note: This is not a [adj]_______ [plural noun]_______, inasmuch as that is a registered trademark.


Hello. My name is [first/last name]______________, and I am the Democratic candidate for President of the United States of America.

I was born on December [number]_______, [year]_______ in the state of [state]_______. Not long after I was born, the family settled in [state]_______. Growing up there, my parents taught me the values of service and responsibility and the blessings of my [religious denomination]_______ faith.

As I was graduating from [university]_______, I volunteered to serve in the [country]_______ War. I served [number]_______ tour(s) of duty. I volunteered to serve on a [adjective]_______ Boat in the river deltas, one of the most dangerous assignments of the war. My leadership, courage, and sacrifice earned a [adjective]_______ Star, a [adjective]_______ Star with Combat V, and [number]_______ [color]_______ Hearts.

I decided to become active as a Veteran Against the War. Only [number]_______ years old, I sounded this call to reason in April [year]_______ when I testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and posed the powerful question, "How do you ask a man to be the last [noun]_______ to [verb]_______ for a mistake?"

After graduating from [graduate school]_______ in [year]_______, I went to work as a top prosecutor in [place]_______.

I was elected Lieutenant Governor in [year]_______. In that office, I organized the nation's Governors to combat the [adjective]_______ rain that was polluting the nation's [liquid]_______ supply. Two years later, I was elected to the United States Senate and I have won reelection [number]_______ times since.

I would not be running for President today if it were not for the enthusiastic support of my family. I am married to the former Teresa [product name]_______, and I have a blended family that includes [number]_______ daughters, [number]_______ sons, one grandchild, and a [type of dog]_______ named Cym.

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
After I wrote this, I tested it with my daughter. I learned that I am the Democratic candidate for President, that I testified before the Senate when I was two years old, and that I am married to the former Teresa Glide Floss.

Popular posts from this blog