Ralphs Revisited
Still looking for meaningless slogans against Christmas decorations in October.

I've already noted several blogs that posted about this. Here are some others, courtesy Blogpulse.

From Wingedkiare, way back on October 2:


Current mood: enraged
Current music: NOT CHRISTMAS MUSIC

It's 10/2 and...
It's 10/2 and they're playing CHRISTMAS music at Ralphs. The Christmas Song, Jesu, I'll be Home for Christmas. Serious Christmas music folks.

Though it was a treat to hear EVERY customer ask the manager why they skipped Holidays like that.



Suahn had a positive reaction to this...the only one I've seen:


Saturday, October 02, 2004
FALL IS HERE

So i walked into our newly renovated Ralphs only to see my eyes pleasantly surprised by the Fall colors and Christmas decorations. . .it's only Oct. 2nd, but i love it anyways.

it makes me wanna go to a halloween party in a bad costume, carve pumpkins, and jump into a big pile of leaves. . .*sigh*

fall and christmas in Cali sucks. . .



Emma Schmidgall had a loud response:


October 01, 2004
Oy Gevalt!
So I went to Ralphs today to pick up soap (good hygine is a good thing)...well, they had a huge display of nutcrackers, pine trees, ornaments, and other Christmas memorabilia. Therefore, I can only conclude that Christmas must be just around the corner (it is, after all, OCTOBER 1st ALREADY!!!! LESS THAN 100 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!). I strongly encourage everyone to buy their holiday presents now, because THE HOLIDAY IS COMING! THE HOLIDAY IS COMING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH



But so far, Tikimatt seems to have had the first reaction, all the way back on 9/26 (be sure to check the cool graphic):


Sunday, September 26, 2004
What the hell is up with the christmas decorations going up in Ralphs ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm thinking, I'm thinking. Uh ...

Getcher paws off Santa Claus?

Hey, Hallowe'en's not over, no Christmas in October?

Oh, lame lame lame.

I'll keep trying.
-Anne
Ontario Emperor said…
Better than me. I kept on trying to rhyme with "Christmas."

Popular posts from this blog