Fortune Cookie Monday
Heh.

After my last rant (I was in Colorado a couple of summers ago, so I'm allowed) on horoscopes and fortunes and junk, I laughed when I read this fortune over the weekend:


You have a natural grace and great consideration for others.


If you were to choose two words to describe me, "natural grace" would not come to mind. Dancing is, to put it mildly, NOT my forte in the theatre productions in which I have participated. Last Friday (sick day) I tripped in my own bedroom, exciting the dog. (Then again, flies excite the dog.)

And "great consideration"? Let's just say that last Thursday night, I had a conversation with my daughter that was strangely reminiscient of the conversations that I occasionally have with my wife. In short, there are times when I don't empathize with others.

There's Chinese on the back of the fortune, but I have no idea what it says. Anyone have a guess?

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
Feeling better, but not infringing copyrights. Incidentally, if the lawyers attack, my audioblog was quoting from the book, not the play. Yeah, that's it.

Popular posts from this blog