Empoblog is a State of Mind
One of the reasons that I chose the word "Empoblog" as part of the name for this blog was because of its uniqueness. At the time I chose the word, no one else was using it (nor would they care to).

Because of this, it's amazing how many occurrences of the word "Empoblog" can be Googled. In addition to places where you or I have purposely used the term (as part of a reference to the Ontario Empoblog), certain search-suckers have found it fit to somehow incorporate the term into text at their website.

For example, if you want "up to date information on Empoblog, Empoblog reviews, top Empoblog suppliers,and related Empoblog subjects," you can go to the website empoblog.ctr.co.uk.

One of the funnier references can be found in the Wedding Vows and Prayer Directory - Texas. It's not funny because I never talk about weddings, prayer, or Texas - I talk about all three - but I ended up on this website because of my reference to a Madonna song (which supplied the "prayer" part of the link text).

And why is a so-called Louisiana Travel Guide interested in "Angie" (Angi) Taylor and Q102?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog