For the Record (Geddit?)
Here's what my LAUNCHcast station has played this evening:


The following artists and songs were just played on your LAUNCHcast station.


QED
Love Bites (Valentin Club Mix)

Electrocute
I Need A Freak

Ferry Corsten
Drifting - Lange Featuring Skye

Elton John
Curtains

Olive
Push

BT
Animals

Kraftwerk
Computer Love

Paul Van Dyk
Futhermost - Soliciitous

Depeche Mode
I Feel You

Timelords
Doctorin' The Tardis - 12"

Bright Eyes
Devil In The Details

Michael Jackson
Billie Jean

Paul Oakenfold
Starry Eyed Surprise

Layo & Bushwacka
Love Story

Miss Kittin
3eme Sexe

DJ Skribble
Salsoul Nugget (If U Wanna) - M&S Presents The Girl Next Door

DJ Shadow
What Does Your Soul Look Like (Part 1)

Ladytron
The Way That I Found You

Ian Van Dahl
I Can't Let You Go

Madness
Time For Tea

Alien Ant Farm
Smooth Criminal

The Bee Gees
Rest Your Love On Me

Johnny Cash
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

DJ Krush
From Futura 2000

Talking Heads
Take Me To The River

Cirrus
Dragon Lounge

M-Factor
Mother (Are You Ready To Play) (Radio Edit)

U.N.K.L.E.
What Are You To Me?

The Clash
Clampdown

Sonique
Love Is On Our Side

TRB
Aftermath

The BoDeans
(We Can) Live

Al B. Rich
They-Say Vision (Robbie Rivera's Vocal Mix Part Two) - Res

The Flaming Lips
Waitin' For A Superman

Jimi Hendrix
The Wind Cries Mary

Johnny Vicious
To Be Able To Love - Jessica Folker

Bon Jovi
Wanted Dead Or Alive (2003)

U2
Two Hearts Beat As One

Baby Fox
A Normal Family



It's innerstin to note that if you played half of these songs for me on Tuesday, I wouldn't be able to identify them. I only own a few of these songs (e.g. "I Feel You," "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry"), and I used to own a few more (e.g. "The Wind Cries Mary," "Time for Tea").

Comments

Popular posts from this blog