Cowboy in Pakistan
Estephania points to BigBrainBoy, whose friend James saw the following text on CNN:


Hunt for bin Laden
Experts agree: Al Qaeda
leader is dead or alive



This has obviously elicted a bunch of comments, including this one from BigBrainBoy himself:


...Perhaps this is CNN’s new approach after cancelling shows like “Crossfire” where ‘experts’ constantly disagreed. It is nice to see all the ‘experts’ agree....


But I enjoyed this comment from formerlymacchio, posted at Estephania's blog:


i'd love to see the steel horse that he rides....especially if in a fit of american sentiment it was him plugged into the dialysis machine....


As for me, I've added the Bon Jovi song to my Launch! radio station a few more times (each occurrence on an album counts separately), and I found myself a new video (see link to "Wanted Dead or Alive 2003" on the Yahoo! Bon Jovi page) which I'm about to watch...

And no, I don't know if Krystal Fernandez likes Bon Jovi. It's her life...

Comments

-Me said…
I love Launch.

Sorry - I know all about songs stuck in one's head. I could put a worse one there if you'd like...
Ontario Emperor said…
I double dare you.

(I'm gonna regret this...)

Popular posts from this blog