The Appeal of Audioblogging
And the Southern girls, with the way they talk,
They knock me out when I'm down there.


Go here and listen to this audio post. First, listen to the voice. Then, listen to the content.

Incidentally, I was mistaken in the comment that I posted. Mini-Me had actually gone to a corner:


After Verne [Troyer, a/k/a "Mini-me"] seems to be able to sleep without moaning, everyone turns in for the night. Going back to bed, Da Brat finds the enormous Chyna Doll sleeping half on the bed, half off, snoring louder than anyone I have ever heard. Including louder than last season’s Flavor Flav. The biatch can SNORE. Unable to deal with the horrendous noise, Da Brat grabs her bedding and heads for the couch. But on her way to the sofa, Da Brat encounters a most disturbing sight – Mini-me has climbed aboard his scooter – BUCK ASS NAKED - and is driving down the hall to what appears to be the work out room. Verne heads to the corner of the room, saddles up to the side of the scooter seat, and begins to PEE in the corner!!! Da Brat, uncomfortable and not knowing what to do, says, “Baby, that’s not the bathroom.” Verne says, “This is the bathroom” in response. She stares dumbfoundedly, then goes to wake up Chris [Knight] by saying, “Chris? He’s right outside your door…. Pissing.”

Chris and Marc [Schenkenberg; no, I haven't heard of him before either] peek out from behind the curtain that separates their room from Verne’s self appointed peeing corner. Chris says, “What’s up babe?” Verne says, “I’m drunk.” Chris says, “Yeah… and naked. It’s all just a little strange.” Verne says, “Strange? What’s strange? This whole thing is strange…. And I’m naked.” Marc then pipes in, “And that’s strange.” Chris starts laughing and saying, “I’m at a loss.” As he grabs the curtain separating the rooms, the curtain rod falls on his head, sending everyone but the drunken, confused and peeing Verne into a fit of laughter. Verne seems to sit quietly contemplating the fallen curtain and his nakedness.



This makes Big Brother seem like high art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog