Capitalists are Kewl
Update 10/7/2004: www.acapparel.com is not loading. Photos removed.
I like capitalists.

A C Apparel is selling shirts with a "Political Human Sacrifice" theme. A couple of examples:

The website also includes the following statement:

Give us a good slogan - if you see it posted here, we'll send you one FREE

Well, readers, looks like another writing contest. I can't think of anything at the moment, other than what's already been broadcast on the radio ("Fire Dreier the Liar," "Caca Baca").

Still waiting for the results in the contest that I did enter. Results should be posted on October 5, and the Frankenstein creation will also be posted:

For fun, I'm going to intermingle your sentences with those submitted by others. This should make for a wacky tale! Kind of like a fairy tale Mad Libs or something.

If you want to enter, too late. Your time has expired. (An in-joke that only I recognize; at this moment I have a big smile on my face as I sing to myself, "I think I'll go to Gresham, if I can find the time to...." Don't ask.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog