What bloggers are saying about Michelle Lissel


I'm gonna be cruel and not identify who Michelle Lissel is, or why these bloggers are blogging about her.

From Girl With a Crush:


Dove is making black soap now.

And you can get some for free. (Sadly, Canadians not eligible. I blame Michelle Lissel.)



From a fan thread:


She and J1 got into it a bit last night.
"I thought you said it was going to be an honest show?"
or something like that.

Jeremy, don't mess with Ms. Lissel or you'll get *that* tone in the middle of your highlight package!



And here are excerpts from someone's weekend diary:


7:00 pm: Time for the Michelle Lissel Show....I tune in a couple of times a week getting all of the up-to-date news...and the latest hairstyle of my future wife. She looks particularly perky tonight....


So as most of you scratch your heads, I'll share one on myself. There are periods when I don't watch a lot of TV, and significant periods where I don't watch prime time network TV. But I still read about TV, and used to read TV Guide until they changed their format (argh - if I want incomplete listings of TV schedules I'll go to the local paper). Anyway, one day I was reading about the wild success of this show called "Family Ties" (which I had never seen) and the even wilder success of Michael J. Fox. My question at the time was "Who's Michael J. Fox?" Within a few years, all of us knew who he was.

He's Canadian too, by the way.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Jennifer said…
Michael J. Fox was my teenage heartthrob. His picture was plastered all over my bedroom. A month or so ago I saw his photo on the cover of AARP magazine. Talk about feeling old...
Ontario Emperor said…
AARP has lowered its minimum age to attract more members. I think you can join at age 50.

Popular posts from this blog