Scenes We Wouldn't Like To See
In the course of a post about exercise, gyms, etc., Vadergrrrl tells the story of the time she met a former employer in a gym locker room:

One time, I was using the bathroom in the locker rooms and I ran into a former employer. She is an older woman, and respectable member of the community. I stopped to say hi, and she immediately engaged me in a long and drawn out conversation. To my dismay, she was also changing into her swimsuit. I tried to end the conversation and quickly leave, but she kept me hostage and continued talking until she was stripped naked and into her suit. I was mortified. There are just some people you don’t want to see nude. Now, every time I see her, I get this horrible mental image. I still haven’t fully recovered.

After reading this, I thought through all of my former male bosses: nope...nope...nope...nope...nope...nope...nope.

As for me, I have to stop blogging and start walking....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog