Geographical Accuracy Is Always Praiseworthy
Years ago, the host of the Diamond Bar BBS spent great effort to trumpet the fact that this was the official Diamond Bar BBS - even though it was physically located in Ontario.

Just to show you that progressives have standards, the Inland Anti-Empire is closing up shop because Kynn is moving away from Lake Elsinore. Or, as the blog says,

But don't worry. I'm not shutting down out of my frustration with the proto-fascists of the right (or even the disorganization of the left). Nope.

Inland Anti-Empire is shutting down because soon I won't actually live here anymore, and thus the point is rather moot, don't you think? I'm moving out of Lake Elsinore in (hopefully) a month, and I'll be devoting my time and blogging energy to other pursuits.


So, if I move away from Ontario someday, do I become the Upland Emperor? The Emperor Formerly Known As The Ontario Emperor? Kenya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog