Al Yankovic, Teacher?
From Storymania, written by NeedhamT:

On my bus ride to school every day, my constant laughing used to irritate some of the other kids. When they asked why I was laughing, I point to my CD player and say, “I’m listening to Weird Al.” Their faces light up in recognition and their next questions are, “hey can I see that,” and, “wow, let me listen!” Weird Al is so funny and cool, and almost everybody likes him. I think he would make a great school teachre for several reasons.

He is great with kids. He even taught accordion lessons during college. He says that he loved teaching kids to play the accordion, the instrument he loves. Al also is a cool guy after concerts, signing autographs and talking to kids in the audience. I think his love for kids would make him an awesome teacher.

A sense of humor is another excellent quality for a teacher, and Al obviously has one....

Al is also very hard working....Dedication and determination are very important charcteristics for a teacher, because if a teacher was hard-working, he would inspire his student to be hard working also....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog