Answers to the question "What are you thinking?"
MSN has reprinted an article from match.com. It contains pre-fabricated answers that men can use when a woman asks, "What are you thinking?"

“By ‘thinking,’ do you mean the semi-ordered pattern of electrochemical impulses cascading through my brain at this very instant? If so....”

“I was just thinking what a terrible mistake it would be to repeal the NAFTA protocols pertaining to manufactured-goods tariffs....”

“What am I drinking? Just the usual....”

“Well, since you asked, I’m going to tell you. It seems like you’ve been putting on a little weight lately. Not that you’ve ever been really thin, but come on! Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? Your behind, I mean, not your front, your front is pretty OK. Now your friend Charlene, she’s someone who really knows how to stay in shape....”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog