No, First Officer! Phaser on STUN!


According to The Smoking Gun, one of the people involved in the Cheney hunting accident episode was Captain Kirk.

Unfortunately, it was Charles, not James.

Too bad.


SPOCK: Captain, this is Spock.
KIRK: Spock! Where - are - you?
SPOCK: I seem to be in a sparsely populated area. But I have something to report.
KIRK: Yes?
SPOCK: My phaser seems to have discharged and hit one of our men.
KIRK: But - Spock! You - realize - that - one - young - person from the - Enterprise - dies in - every - show.
SPOCK: This was not a junior officer, Captain.
KIRK: What - happened?
SPOCK: My phaser has discharged and hit a 78 year old lawyer.
KIRK: A lawyer? This - is - serious. He'll have - the - Federation - paying - for - years. Try the Vulcan mind meld.
SPOCK: I will do so, Captain.



From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog