What is truth?


I didn't want to interrupt the earthquake coverage, but I was just hit by these two comments.

As you know, I recently commented on a post by Da Goddess that began as follows:


It's amazing, that diverse collection of people coming together at a rally to "stop the war". You'd think that they'd all have the same goal. Yes, most of us would think that. But that's not how these so-called anti-war groups work....


Well, I just read this post from Stolen Thunder (the place where the Bennett C. Landreneau bandwagon started):


It used to be a mystery to me, why Republicans and Conservatives found it so difficult to make the most of their opportunities, or to show the unity that Liberals manage so often.


The strange thing is, they're probably both right.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog