Emma Bunton's Diary!


Sorry...it's a corporate diary. Here's the latest entry:


Hi from Emma - 1st August [2005]
Hi there,
It’s just me checking in to say hi to you all and make sure you’re all doing well out there.

No surprises here - I’m still hard at work in the studio. And things are going good because we’ve already got about 20 brand new tracks under our belts. I’m still working with lots of different people and experimenting with new sounds though, just so I can be sure we’ve got the very best songs to choose from when it comes down to the final cut.

In fact, I’ve just had a great time working with Nina Miranda and Chris Franck who are the folk behind ‘Underwater Love’. Remember that? It was a massive hit a few years back and I’ve always loved it so it was really exciting to hang out with them and put ideas together.

Well, that’s it from me, but before I go, a big hi to my brother PJ who I’ve just spent a brilliant weekend with celebrating his birthday. Hope the room’s stopped spinning now, PJ...

Till then…
Lots of love
Emma



I have "Free Me" in my Yahoo! video mix - it's actually a pretty good song (especially the remix). Both versions available here.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest O.V.V.I. news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog