Sometimes I Mash Myself


More than likely it's Andrew Floyd Gabber. Perhaps I'll save the 1980s for another time - or wait until I add a law blog to my blog empire. I don't believe that this rises to the level of Nixonian isolation, but these staged events are troublesome. For the record, the third Beatle to quit (Lennon) did so during a business meeting, and the fourth (McCartney) did so via a press release. I'm glad I don't make misteaks like that. Es regnet. I don't know the hair color of Rita Moreno of Arte.

I just saved you a bunch of reading.

Let me save you some more (I'm sorry, but Taylor's comment to Bahamonde and Widomski still wows me):


From: Taylor, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:27 PM
To: Bahamonde, Marty; Widomski, Michael
Subject: FW: Scarborough

Let me preface by saying I know he needs downtime, but ummm . . . how much time do each of you need for dinner, including travel time to the restaurants of your choice?

----- Original Message-----
From: Worthy, Sharon [mailto:Sharon.Worthy@dhs.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2: 00 PM
To: 'Valerie.Smith@DHS.GOV'
Cc: 'natalie.rule@dhs.gov'; Andrews, Nicol D - Public Affairs; 'cindy.taylor@dhs.gov'
Subject: Scarborough

Please schedule Joe Scarborough this evening for 9pmCST period. Spoke with his producer and told him to call you. Mr. Brown wants to do this one.

Also, it is very important that time is allowed for Mr. Brown to eat dinner. Gievn that Baton Rouge is back to normal, restaurants are getting busy. He needs much more
that 20 or 30 minutes. We now have traffic to encounter to get to and from a location of his choise, followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you.

Sharon Worthy
Press Secrtary

From: Bahamonde, Marty
Sent: Wednesday, August 31,2005 2:44 PM
To: Taylor, Cindy; Widomski, Michael
Subject: Re: Scarborough

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! No won't go any further, too easy of a target. Just tell her that I just ate an MRE and crapped in the hallway of the Superdome along with 30,000 other close friends so I understand her concern about busy retaurants. Maybe tonight I will have time to move the pebbles on the parking garage floor so they don't stab me in the back while I try to sleep, but instaed I will hope her wait at Ruth Christ is short. But I know she is stressed so I won't make a big deal about it and you shouldn't either.
..........................
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld



From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog