Don't worry about the government


In my survey of Ontario, California bloggers, I ran across this:


Friday is always a good day at work because there isn't that much to do. Well, if you're working for the County of LA, that is. I've worked for several different branchs within the County of Los Angeles and it's the same at each one. Friday, typically means that 50% or more of the staff is off. Thus... no work can be done without all the *essential* staff - so basically it is mostly a free day. Occasionally there is some project that can be worked on, but this is quite rare. It also allows me time to get coffee in the morning - since the freeways are lighter than usual... :o) MAN, I love fridays! ...or maybe it's just the coffee.


Well, at my work I have a process meeting on Friday mornings, then a rush to get stuff done before the department meeting on Friday afternoons.

I do not work for Los Angeles County.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog