It's totally dismal and excellent


A few months ago, I could not have imagined that on a Friday night, I would drive by the Shell at 1202 East Yorba Linda, Placentia, CA 92870, see a gas price of $2.579 per gallon...

...and be ecstatically enthusiastic about the pricing, bragging about it all weekend.

Big change from a few weeks ago. But now we're getting to the levels in late August. We have a ways to go to get to the early August prices. Witness:


The Shell charged over $2.40 a gallon for gas, and we wouldn't stand for that. No, we kept on searching and got gas for $2.369 at the Conoco.


Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Jennifer said…
My friends and I got very happy Friday night, celebrating gas at $2.39 a gallon.

Popular posts from this blog