What Is And What Should Be


From mylocalbands:


Lisa B
Registered: Jul 02
Location: MA May 16 2005, 11:10 AM 1

I heard some very sad news...The Moment is no longer together!?! This is such a bummer. I wish you guys all the best in the world!!! Renee, can you keep us posted on the new stuff your working on?



Meanwhile, I received a postcard (yes, I am connected with the L.A. indie music scene) that directed me to reneemyara.com.


June 3rd, 2005 - New site online
It has been long overdue! With much encouragement, I have finally clipped my wings and embarked on a solo mission!!! Jazz has always been a Divine passion for me, and has always managed to make its presence within my songwriting. I've decided to unleash the jazz demon and infuse it with a little Renee Myara. Make sure to check reneemyara.com regularly for upcoming show dates and news. Thanks for the continuous support!!!!!
June 22nd, 2005 - Hey everyone!
I am finally up and running and will be playing my first solo gig on TUESDAY, the 12th of JULY @ GINGUS COHEN . I hope you ALL can make it! Be there @ 8:00 and I hear they have great asian food for cheap!!!!! The Address is 740 N. Fairfax Ave. LA 90046

I will be playing a 45 min set with my awesome band, drummer Dave Aubrey, and standup electric bassist Michael Grate!! Its gona be sweet!!!!! See you all there!!!!!!!!



Like, that's tomorrow and stuff. But there's actually a window for me to get out there. Of course, I gotta deal with cities and junk like that if I do, but Renee is a good singer...

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog