How many times do I have to tell you that I am not trendy?


A friend sent me this link.

It is part of a site called perplexmi.com. Here's some information about the site:


Welcome to the World of Perplexmi. This is the start of a new era in information.

Since the beginning of time, civilization has been advancing knowledge in ever expanding dimensions.
We are starting a new movement right here. Right now. Today.

Knowledge is the cornerstone of creation. View, read and listen to some of the most amazing original productions at your own pace. Then participate in a collaborative masterpiece featured on this site.

Perplexmi is a privately owned company based in Newport Beach, CA. Our mission is to foster worldwide discovery through creative, intelligent synergy in art, media, science and entertainment.



Perhaps I should note that my drawing capabilities make The Hot Librarian's artwork look like museum-quality masterpieces.

And as for my musical capabilities...judge for yourself.

So perhaps I won't be pushing the boundaries of worldwide discovery. But other people will.

It turns out that the link that was sent to me is one of the photo essays:


Iron man tradition in Hermosa Beach where over 300 contestants race by running a mile, then paddling a mile, and then running with their boards to the finishing line to down a six pack of beer. This area transforms into a giant mosh pit with participants swimming in beer. July 4, 2005. Hermosa Beach, CA.


And the site has a good list of blogs. I need to explore the dullest blog in the world.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog