Well, I guess it truly is the end of the world as we know it


I haven't been visiting some of my favorite blogs lately, but I luckily caught this from Estephania.


Yesterday my alarm went off. I groggily wake up. I'm not a morning person. By any stretch. They are playing a Christmas song on the radio. I'm confused, but stumble into the shower, convinced somehow that the Christmas music is a figment of my imagination.

I get out of the shower. The radio station is STILL playing Christmas music. The morning guys say that they will be playing Christmas music until Christmas day....



The story continues here. (Warning: near nudity ensues.)

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Tee hee! :) Oh and I don't mention the agency by name, but emailme and I will let you know :)

Popular posts from this blog