More on Interex


See previous posts here and here.

Richi Jennings has provided some additional details.


...Ever since Lew Platt retired, HP never really seemed to engage satisfactorily with Interex....HP didn't seem to see much strategic value in having an independent advocacy group....


And Richi can be respected; his Technorati tags apparently work. (Richi, can you tell that I'm a marketer?)

In his ComputerWorld blog on the topic (and other topics, including Linux and Communism), Richi links to this blog from Ted Demopoulos:


Tuesday, 2AM EST: Conference cancellation confirmed. www.hpworld.com still accepting registrations!


I'm lucky they didn't answer their fax machines. I'm lucky. I'm lucky.

P.S. On my to do list...investigate the Talkr thing that Ted employs.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog