Spell Czech, Earlier This Week


Quoting myself:


...The frustrating thing is when people DON'T realize they need an editor. Earlier this week, my company's PR department issued a public statement to our customers that referenced the "critical roll" that our product plays in their operations. I gently pointed out to the PR person that our product plays a critical ROLE, not roll. (We are not a food company.)


It's perplexing. If I were younger, I'd get uptight about it, I guess.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog... I'll come back again.
Cheers!
Anonymous said…
tee hee hee.....sorry, but that's just plane funny! (oops, plain)
;)
Photominer said…
Hahaha, thats very funny! Sad that so many people really do only use spell check.
Ontario Emperor said…
Hello dude. Very succinct.

Mitzzee...LOL!!!

Terry, I agree. Some time I'll dig up one of my own mispellings (heh - that's a joke - my posts are usually of high qualtiy).

Popular posts from this blog