Spell Czech, Earlier This Week


Quoting myself:


...The frustrating thing is when people DON'T realize they need an editor. Earlier this week, my company's PR department issued a public statement to our customers that referenced the "critical roll" that our product plays in their operations. I gently pointed out to the PR person that our product plays a critical ROLE, not roll. (We are not a food company.)


It's perplexing. If I were younger, I'd get uptight about it, I guess.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog... I'll come back again.
Cheers!
Anonymous said…
tee hee hee.....sorry, but that's just plane funny! (oops, plain)
;)
Photominer said…
Hahaha, thats very funny! Sad that so many people really do only use spell check.
Ontario Emperor said…
Hello dude. Very succinct.

Mitzzee...LOL!!!

Terry, I agree. Some time I'll dig up one of my own mispellings (heh - that's a joke - my posts are usually of high qualtiy).

Popular posts from this blog

In which we enter the alternative universe in which police always believe dreadlocked individuals

If at first you don't succeed...