Happiness Do (I can't spell French)
I've been implicitly (and implicitly) and explicitly discussing the book Dave Barry Slept Here for some time now. I have used my powers of persuasion to force other people (well, one person) to read the book and amuse her housemate.

However, for the last few weeks, I've been hiding my dirty dark secret -

I couldn't find my OWN copy of Dave Barry Slept Here.

I wanted to quote from the book and put the accurate quotes (rather than the half-remembered ones) into my blog, but I couldn't find it. It wasn't in the office (where most of my books are kept). It wasn't next to my bed. I even checked the "religious" bookcase in the living room - not there.

It has just been found - it was under some OTHER books in the living room.

However, I still don't know if I'll get a chance to quote from it, since I'm at work right now, busy over the next few days, and heading off to St. Louis on Sunday.

So, be like Erin and read the danged thing yourself. Unless you're Julie Nixon Eisenhower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog