This and That
Typos reveal your innermost thoughts. At work this morning I was typing something about Oracle's support of BLOBS, except that instead of typing "blob," my fingers automatically typed "blog."

Recommended reading: How Shivery Timbers Foiled a Robbery. (And she sings, also.)

For the record, I am not the person who is impersonating the late Rick James in comments areas.

For the record, I am the person who is trading comments with Eddykins in response to the following post by genuinegenius:

Today I feel like I am being squeezed through a funnel.

Kewl. :)


(In her other life, she provides us with
helpful reminders that I only follow half of the time. Shame on me.)

Some people are more learned than me. Only Jimmy Akin would request a copy of "Passion" without the subtitles.

This link to the Alexandra Kerry at Cannes story does NOT include pictures.

We still have almost an entire month of summer left, although my favorite Empress in all of San Bernardino County doesn't believe it. (On second thought, seeing as she is the only Empress that I know, I can safely state that the Inland Empress is my favorite Empress in the entire galaxy - Enumclaw, Washington excluded.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog