Someone else likes my favorite quote, but for a different reason
There was a quote so nice that I posted it twice: once in a general article on the Amish electorate, and once while focusing on the quote itself.

Well, let's make it three, because I'm going to see what Your Philosophy Sucks had to say about it:

I was especially struck by the quote from Kerry spokesperson Mark Nevins, who stated, "If I know Republicans and their grass-roots operations, they'll spend most of their time trying to phone bank the Amish," Phone bank the Amish? Are the Kerry people really that bloody ignorant?

I interpreted Nevins' statement differently, assuming that Nevins was making a joke about the stupidity of the Republicans. (From the other side of the aisle, the joke would sound like "If I know Democrats, they'll spend most of their time giving Jane Fonda workout tapes to the wives of Vietnam veterans.")

Then again, I could be wrong....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog